Zirconium Silicate is a non-toxic, tasteless white or gray-white powder. Its ingredients are ZRSIO4, with a refractive index of 1.95, Mo's hardness of 7-8, a proportion of 4.6-4.7, a melting point of 2550 ° C, a decomposition point of 1550 ℃
(1) Zirconium Silicate is used as a variety of types of ceramic glaze and coffee cups as a milk turbid agent; sanitary ceramics; wall tiles; tiles and building tiles; coarse ceramic utensils; tableware; and special porcelain. In the ceramic glaze, it plays a whitening effect, which can replace the expensive tin dioxide, and dip oxide, and greatly reduce the cost of the glaze, with an average particle size of 1um-1.2um.
(2) Zirconium Silicate is used for epoxy resin formula in plastic, sealing resin, filled with silicone, ethylene resin, and resin to increase heat resistance and increase resistance. And filling materials that can fight chemistry.
(3) Zirconium Silicate is used as a refractory material cast as a refractory material for glass melting furnaces; heat-resistant porcelain; sand-resistant sand flushing; refractory plate drill; special fire-resistant porcelain; fire-resistant cement.
Application of Zirconium Silicate in Traditional Ceramic Industry:
The application ratio of Zirconium Silicate in the traditional ceramic industry, daily ceramics, and sanitary ware are mainly used for high-temperature milk turbid glaze, with 8-12%and 8-14%respectively; their contents are 8-12%and 8-14%;
The inside wall tiles of the glaze are used for makeup soil and white melting blocks, with their contents of 4-10%and 10-12%respectively;
Many Companies Reduce the Amount of Siliconate in POLISHING BRICKS, and General 1-2%, and Glazed Products Will Also Add 1%ZirConium Silicate Orzirc ONIUM POWER to Increase Stability, But this is not the main application of simplate pheasant in color materials in Color Materials Related Field Applications are more than 50%.
Zirconium Silicate is processed by processing natural purity Zircon Sand Concentrate through the processing of super fine crushing, iron removal, titanium processing, and appearance modification disposal. It is a high-quality, cheap ceramic glaze turbid agent.
The Zirconium Silicate produced by GOWAY is mainly used in the production of color glaze in building ceramics, sanitary ceramics, daily ceramics, and electric porcelain. Strong wear resistance and whiteness.
Goway Zirconium Silicate advantage:
1. The Zirconium Silicate produced by Goway is replaced by the traditional Zirconium Silicate compared to the traditional Zirconium Silicate, but its price only requires 50% of the traditional Zirconium Silicate
2. Selected high-quality Zircon Sand as raw materials. The products produced have the characteristics of fine granularity and stable quality
3. It can significantly improve the glaze binding performance of ceramics and improve the hardness of ceramic glaze
4. Have strong abrasion resistance and white effect
Zirconium Silicate: Tile/Black Gym Purch
Suggested usage: 1-5%for the body slurry
Technical Data Sheet